Train Door Solutions is a leading engineering business dedicated to the improvement of safe and reliable train door systems with projects throughout the UK.
A vacancy exists for a qualified Mechanical Engineer to join the team at TDS on a permanent contract, reporting to the Site Support Manager.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist the engineering team in all aspects of modification and overhaul of electro-pneumatic door systems predominantly at customer premises throughout the UK. The role will involve considerable work away from home and applicants should consider this prior to applying. Ideally, the candidate will have a background within the Rail Industry with: Apprentice time served rail background and educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Apprentice time served rail background and educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Flexible attitude to work within customer driven target environments.
- High standard of workmanship to complement safety critical door systems.
- Knowledge of Rolling Stock maintenance, also some electrical knowledge would be beneficial but is not essential
- Applicants should possess a Full UK driving license
Candidates should apply in the first instance by submitting a C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range between £27,000 – £30,000
Closing date for applicants 31st October 2017.